Friday, April 22, 2011

I am a Work in Progress

Greetings,
Throughout the past year I have experimented with different blogs, formats and even adjusted the general theme of some of my sites. Most recently I have been consumed by the rapidly changing political and economic environment and the need for real social justice; and that has seeped into my other blogs.
I want to remain true to my purpose and intention for my writing and although there are indeed times when the personal intersects with the political I'd like to maintain the clarity of purpose on each blog. Therefore I am designating this blog as a forum for my political, social and cultural expression...this is what a Flower Child looks like as she blooms in adulthood. 
As always I welcome any feedback and discussion!
Peace,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment