Friday, April 15, 2011

Flower Child at work



Hey Everyone!
It's been quite some time since I've posted here. I've been quite busy with two other blogs and a Facebook group. I've also been quite involved   in political actions, networking, teaching and learning about the actions we citizens can take to confront Corporate/Political attempts to usurp out democracy and freedom. As I become increasingly involved, informed and passionate I frequently reflect on my wild, gypsy childhood and how it prepared me for an adulthood of passionate activism, critical thinking, problem solving and compassion. I'm working on a story, a 60's flower Child Adventure and promise to publish soon. In the meantime here are some pictures of me and brother enjoying free childhood and exploration. The cabin was my Paternal Grandparents, located in the Upper peninsula of Michigan, home to many childhood adventures spent living close to the Earth and learning her rhythms.

No comments:

Post a Comment